Saturday, August 23, 2008
work..
well, here I am...at work...doing another job that I love so much! (sarcasm) of course...so I sit here thinking about life and the world around us. Perhaps Im a negative person to some degree since I don't know how to find happiness when there is so much pain that surrounds us. I know I'm not affected personally by most of it but, it really gets to me. Is this normal? I dunno..for example, I read CNN - everyday, I read something horrible involving children gone missing, children who've been murdered and starved to death, sexually abused (even by their own parents) what the hell is wrong with the world? Im almost ashamed to be human. So I battle with this and not sure if others feel this way, if it affects them like it does for me. I try to focus on my girls and remember how I can change their lives and make them better people. Otherwise, I think I would go mad :) wow, all that just came out...not much else to do at work today but, think...think think...its saturday and its really quiet. Any who, this is my first time blogging - maybe I will have something more deep and interesting to say next time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment